POEA launched another cyber facility that will allow OFW to apply Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) online. With the new online service OFW don’t have to go to the POEA to apply for OEC, they may do it now web based and wait for their OEC delivered right to their doorstep.
Travel Exit Clearance is a clearance issued by POEA to OFWs who will leave Philipines for employment purpose. OFWs with working visa/employment contracts will be allowed to leave the Philippines only if they have a POEA travel exit clearance. Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) is an example of Travel Exit Clearance for OFWs.
How to apply online for POEA Travel Exit Clearance (OEC) ?
- Log on to: www.oecdeliver.com.ph
- Select the “Apply Now” button to accomplish the online OFW information sheet;
- Select the “Submit” button and print the OFW information sheet on two sheets of long bond paper;
- Prepare photocopies of supporting documents as listed in page 2 of printed OFW info sheet (such as passport and visa);
- Submit printed OFW info sheet, supporting documents and fees to any 2Go Branch / Aboitiz (nationwide);
- The travel exit clearance (OEC) will be delivered to OFW. No need to go to POEA.
This is another online service that will surely saves time for OFWs who are applying for OEC.
Thanks to POEA, CitizenServices & Aboitiz/2GO
Like this post & want more? Join our growing list of readers and allow us to deliver our blog updates directly in your inbox.